Visit ImonCloud's Official Website
- simple interface to I/O activities: DB, file system, network
- write logic just once and interface with any client connections
- (socket / websocket / HTTP / HTTPS)
- (Android / iOS / Web / Unity)
- automatic scaling and load balancing of logic execution
- reliable and secure server management
- extensible modular architecture for built-in or custom modules
- live debugging possible using web-based online editor (no need to reboot/restart server to test logic)
- interface well with existing architecture such as 'express' and node.js module ecosystem
- dramatically lower the knowhow and experience level required to write reliable and scalable servers -> minimal experience needed (even a client / frontend engineer can write server functions)
- dramatically reduce development time (by half or more time, shortening time-to-market)
- no need to worry about server scaling, reliability or security issues.
- ideal for integration-type of server development work, as it interfaces well with other types of system
- API / web / DB / messaging server all in one.
What problems does ImonCloud try to solve?
Following is a list of ImonCloud features:
- the communication between client and server
- the management and hosting of the servers
- the integration with 3rd party services such as social networks or payment systems
- the selection of the deployed server sites
- the scaling of the concurrent user size (from tens to millions)
Development Stage Features
- connectivity (low-latency client-server communications via socket / websocket / REST)
- security: secure client-server socket or HTTP communications
- storage of in-memory states / user behavior logging (DB)
- multi-user interaction (message forwarding, e.g. chatroom)
- arbitrator functions (the “judge” of your events / actions, Ex: anti-cheating function)
- 3rd party integration (payment, social network services, in-app purchase)
- live debugging: logic scripts can be modified and reloaded in real-time
Deployment Stage Features
- selection of hosting sites
- control for server start/stop control
- monitoring of server stat and health
- automatic scaling of the number of deployed servers and their load balancing
Who should use ImonCloud?
ImonCloud is for developers with a need to rapidly add multi-user or server-side functionalities to their existing or future projects. It frees you from requiring to know complex server-side knowhow, and managing your servers. If you know only how to develop client code or want to focus on your “app logic” instead of handling all the mundane / time-consuming engineering aspects of server/multi-player development, then ImonCloud is for you.
The goal of ImonCloud is to shorten the time needed for building and deploying an online apps or games. Developers who are under limited budget and time, and need to create apps that have specific design / market / monetizing goals, will find ImonCloud most useful.
Interested to know more? Please visit the official website.
|Storage:||stores persistent script and data|
|Comm:||performs interest management|
|App:||executes game/app-logic scripts|
|Lobby:||handles system-wide functions|
|Entry:||accepts client connections|
|Monitor:||monitors server liveness|